So here's how it went down: Marc selected products from my makeup collection, without any help from me... Because it was rather late, I told him to skip the foundation and just use concealer and powder (which, believe it or not, I do once in a while)... Here were his choices:
- Blush brush by Eco Tools
- A random concealer brush that came in a set I bought at Winners
- Eye Smudger Brush by Quo (used EVERYWHERE but initially selected for my CREASE)
- Eyeshadow brush by Elegant (which is actually a fantastic brush!)
- Prefessional Lip Defining Brush by e.l.f.
And here's a closeup:
On the eyes:
- Eye Trio Shade in Sundown Glow by The Body Shop
- Eyeshadow in Serpent by Smashbox
- Eyeshadow in Asphalt by NYX
- Master Drama by Eyestudio in Midnight Master by Maybelline (used to line my upper lid AND fill in my eyebrows which look like flipped over parentheses)
- High Definition Separating Mascara in Extreme Black by NYC
On the face:
- Duo Mat Powder Foundation in shade 216 by MUFE
- Dream Mousse Concealer in Latte by Maybelline
- Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me by MAC
On the lips:
- Black Label Lipstick in Apple by NYX
- Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre by Revlon
- Lipliner in Burgundy by Annabelle (which was used AFTER the lipstick and lipgloss application)
The artist and I...
... and me feeling myself!!! Being fierce! UdeS sweatshirt, messy hair and all!
This is a great exercice to do with your man! This way, he will never again complain about how long it takes you to get ready!!!
Marc, you're such a good sport!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! And please, pretty, pretty please, do not quit your day job!